Wednesday, March 18, 2009
We have a new tour reporter on board!
Please welcome Dylan Gerlach to the reporter team and read what he has to say about the upcoming YPAS Performance Tour!
As the one month meeting arrived, I was still dreading the wait that was before me. As it is now only one mere week to liftoff, my feelings have become ecstatic. With all of the pressure of school, Spain and Portugal will be an incredible time to get out of our comfort zones and to "let off steam." Being a senior, this is my final spring break in high school and I could not think of a better way to spend it. As I tell people of my spring break plans, I hear about how lucky I am to experience such beautiful countries. As it is in the Lenten season, these two countries will be preparing for Holy Week and we will be allowed to experience something truly spectacular. This trip will for sure be something I will remember the rest of my life and will be able to be tell stories to everyone I know, including sharing with my Spanish class about all the things I will soon discover.
As the one month meeting arrived, I was still dreading the wait that was before me. As it is now only one mere week to liftoff, my feelings have become ecstatic. With all of the pressure of school, Spain and Portugal will be an incredible time to get out of our comfort zones and to "let off steam." Being a senior, this is my final spring break in high school and I could not think of a better way to spend it. As I tell people of my spring break plans, I hear about how lucky I am to experience such beautiful countries. As it is in the Lenten season, these two countries will be preparing for Holy Week and we will be allowed to experience something truly spectacular. This trip will for sure be something I will remember the rest of my life and will be able to be tell stories to everyone I know, including sharing with my Spanish class about all the things I will soon discover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment