Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Are you ready for Spain and Portugal?
Dear Singers, Friend and Family of the YPAS Concert Touring Choir, your departure date is approaching fast and our team in Spain is surely looking forward to meeting you.
Below are a few pictures of your tour managers and as you can tell, they are not the classic resume shots, but photos taking on the journey, e.g Stefania dancing with Dr. McCarthy or Katia announcing the Canticum Novum Concert. Remember to tell all your friends at home about the blog too as the tour reporters Sara, Hannah and Reece will be posting pictures, videos and stories while you are abroad and it is a fun way to stay in touch.
Personally, I look very much forward to seeing those of you who I had the pleasure of meeting during my visit to Louisville again and meet all fo you that I have not yet had a chance to say hello to. Muchas gracias from all of us at Incantato Tours, with warm regards, Sandra
Below are a few pictures of your tour managers and as you can tell, they are not the classic resume shots, but photos taking on the journey, e.g Stefania dancing with Dr. McCarthy or Katia announcing the Canticum Novum Concert. Remember to tell all your friends at home about the blog too as the tour reporters Sara, Hannah and Reece will be posting pictures, videos and stories while you are abroad and it is a fun way to stay in touch.
Personally, I look very much forward to seeing those of you who I had the pleasure of meeting during my visit to Louisville again and meet all fo you that I have not yet had a chance to say hello to. Muchas gracias from all of us at Incantato Tours, with warm regards, Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dear Sandra,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for the trip! I began to pack today and I had a question. Will we have multiple opportunities to change our money from dollars to euros or should we change all our money at once?
Thank you,
Shaffo
Oh Michelle, I didn't see you post until now and yes, the answer is plenty of opportunities to exchange money.
ReplyDelete